Live Better, Get Fit
By becoming fit, healthy and strong, you'll be making an investment in your life and future.
Have you considered the actual cost of not being fit? The following are all problems that can be avoided simply by treating our bodies right:
- Need for high blood pressure or cholesterol medication
- Lack of strength and mobility
- Looking and feeling bad
- Joint issues and discomfort
- Illness and disease related to being "out of shape"
- Related doctor and medical costs
- Long-term health risks
- Loss of quality of life
- Emotional and negative self image
- A generally unhappy life
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, I can help you to regain the right healthy balance you need today so you can start living a more complete happy life!
One-on-One Baseball Training
Do you want to become the best all-around baseball player?
I can help you get there.
I specialize in Baseball Training and can provide one-on-one coaching sessions in the following skill areas:
- Base running
- Speed work
- Mental aspects of the game
I have experience working with:
- Baseball Academies with the Seattle Mariners Baseball Organization — San Bernardino Stampede.
- Baseball Academies with CSULB Baseball organization (ages 6–15).
- Individual players throughout the season from CSULB baseball team to help them develop and improve their all around baseball skills (ages 18–23).
I can help you integrate your personal training with baseball techniques so that you can reach realistic goals to the fullest of your potential and become the all-around baseball player that you can be.